Five things I pray for myself (in no particular order):
1) To be a better, more patient, less aggravated, and kinder mom
2) For wisdom and patience and guidance
3) To judge less and be more open-minded
4) To find my worth in Christ and not in outward appearance or materialism
5) For motivation — to put forth the effort to remain healthy; to be kind to strangers who tick me off; to stay in school and do well; to put God first
Lord help me because I am too weak to help myself. If left up to me, my life would be a mess. Thank You for the order You put into every minute of my life. Most of all, thank You for Your unconditional and everlasting love. Help me to live a life that glorifies You. Amen.