I am beat this morning. Jeremy kept me up again for 2 hours in the wee hours while all of you were snoring.
So Ten Things you never wanted to know about me:
1. My favorite color is blue
2. I only wash my hair every other day
3. I must be the one to get the mail. If anyone else gets the mail it bothers me. Why? I have no idea.
4. I hate the taste of coconut, but I love the smell of it
5. When styrofoam rubs against itself and makes that squeeking noise I get chills. I hate that sound!
6. Seeing people kiss on TV or the movies makes me feel weird. Like I’m spying on someone. I really don’t like it.
7. I love garage sales. I love thrift stores. I love consignment shops. Before I had kids I went to a lot of these things. Now I just don’t have the time to rummage through all the junk to find the treasures. But there is a treasure in every thrift store/consignment shop and almost every garage sale.
8. E-bay is the place to buy jewelry if you know what you are doing. I have a giant ruby pendant I got for $99.00. It is worth at least $2000.00. I have an emerald ring that I paid $125.00 for. It is worth about $1500.00.
9. My favorite non-alcoholic beverage is Starbucks Chai Tea Latte
10. I have decided to let my hair grow out