1. …my weight when I stuff my face with cheesecake ice cream at 9:30 at night?
2. …my kids annoying me while I’m on the phone when I stay on the phone for 45 minutes?
3. …bad drivers when I am handing my kids sippie cups, dropped toys, french fries, and goldfish while talking on my cell phone and driving 75 mph on I-95?
4. …jealous women when I cringe inside because of the skinny mom who just gave birth to baby # 5 and went home from the hospital in a size 4?
5. …TV rotting our brains when I let my kids watch videos or “me approved” programs on a chilly day because I don’t want to go outside and I also don’t want to clean up the mess that paint, play-doh, crayons, [insert craft here], etc. makes.
6. …my laundry pile and messy house when I blog or check other people’s blogs or read/answer e-mails or chat online off and on throughout the day?
7. …the closing on our house taking so long when we’re getting such a tremendous deal at the expense of another person’s unfortunate financial situation which has brought them into foreclosure?
8. …the weather when I live in one of the most beautiful climates in the country?
9. …being exhausted when there are people out there with disabilities who would give anything just to have my kind of hectic life for 1 hour?
10. …life when I know I will spend eternity absolutely fulfilled in paradise?