Let’s see how much you remember. Answer in the comments section. The person who gets the most right wins a page from my book For Whom the Bell Tolls when I’m done reading the stupid thing. You can even pick which page you want (there are 471 of them).
1. Which popular 1980s rock band got their name from the 1960s movie “Barbarella”?
a. Aerosmith b. Duran Duran c. Skid Row d. Poison
2. What TV game show featured the “whammy”?
a. Price is Right b. Press Your Luck c. Tattletales d. Joker’s Wild
3. “Baby” was the nickname of a character in which popular movie?
a. St. Elmo’s Fire b. The Breakfast Club c. Dirty Dancing d. Flashdance
4. Name the person who is not a member of the “Brat Pack”.
a. Molly Ringwald b. Rob Lowe c. Demi Moore d. Julia Roberts
5. What does ALF stand for?
6. What year was Michael Jackson’s Thriller (the album) released?
a. 1984 b. 1986 c. 1982 d. 1983
7. In 1982, how much was the price of a postage stamp?
Ok, now, no cheating. You cannot look this information up on the wonderful web. Nope. Just answer. I know the prize is absolutely AMAZING, but seriously play fair!