I’ve been tagged. I actually like this one because I don’t have to blog comment anybody. I only have to link to Carey who tagged me from her site. Very cool way to do this IMO.
Six Uninteresting Things About Me (only 6?):
- In the spirit of weirdliness, I’ll admit that I count things. I count steps and colors and chews and cars. I even separate some things into categories and only count the red cars or every other step.
- Speaking of chews — I have to chew equally on both sides of my mouth. Even gum.
- I could eat black olives until they are coming out of my nose. If you ever hear of anyone dying from a black olive overdose, it’s probably me.
- I have ingrown toenails.
- I love being short (most of the time).
- My closet is arranged by item and then by color. In other words, all my skirts are together, all my pants are together, all my short sleeved shirts are together, all my long sleeved shirts are together, all my blouses are together, all my dressy tank tops are together, and all my less than dressy tank tops are together — and all are in order by color or pattern or fabric. Don’t call me Type A.
If you want to play:
- Link back to the person who tagged you
- Post these rules on your blog
- List 6 uninteresting things about yourself
- Tag 6 random people at the end of your entry
Tag — You’re It!!
Ali at Ali’s Meanderings
Tausha at The Hoyt’s House
Lauren at This Mom’s World
Dave at Big Ear Creations
Melissa at Melissious-Intentions