I have some questions for you. They are serious and I am curious. I have been in conversation through e-mail with a couple of people close to my heart. It’s been very enlightening for me to be exposed to their beliefs. So it got me thinking…
- Do you believe in God?
- Do you think you are going to heaven? Why or why not?
- Are you a good person?
- Do you think hell exists?
- Do you think Satan exists?
- Do you believe the Bible is the Word of God? If so, do you read it?
- Do you believe in angels? If so, what is their purpose?
- Do you believe in Jesus? If so, who is He to you?
- Do you believe in the Holy Spirit? If so, who is He to you?
- What is your view of baptism? Is it necessary? If so, why?
Thank you to everyone who answers. I am not posting this for judgment. I am sincerely curious. I’d like to see this discussion get WIDE open — Christians, non-Christians alike.
So who goes first?
Be courageous. What you write might touch someone.