I have never attributed this word to myself. I’ve always been a hard worker: school, work, home. Teachers loved me. Employers did too — at least until they ticked me off. My family, of course, adores me. LOL! Ok, well, they do love me at least.
But I am completely impatient. This can become problematic because I do love shortcuts. If there isn’t a shortcut, I sometimes feel my blood start to boil. Maybe that’s a taste of laziness. I don’t know. But here are the things that I am lazy about right now.
- I am sick of signing in or logging in online. That’s a pain, isn’t it? Maybe it’s just me.
- If I can’t find what I’m looking for online and have to look for it in the actual Yellow Pages book it irritates me.
- I want a bigger dishwasher. I am sick of having to hand wash the big things that won’t fit.
- There is a lizard on my office window, perched right above my computer screen, and it’s distracting me. Ok so that’s off topic, but I thought I would share.
- Sometimes I get so sick of tripping over toys that I will load a whole trash bag full of them and throw them away. Yet I still trip over toys every single day. They have too much and I am too lazy to pick them up day after day.
- If I can’t pay for something online and have to write a check I roll my eyes.
- I would rather send an e-card than go to Hallmark and buy a card and have to sign it and send it in the snail mail.
- I would rather order and ship things online than go shopping for them. Well, unless I need to have some retail therapy.
So how about you?
What are you lazy about?