- I come “this close” to laying on the horn and flipping off the stupid (there’s that word again) lady in my daughter’s Christian preschool parking lot for cutting me off with her van.
- I yell at my husband for asking me if it’s recycle day and do I want him to take out the trash. “OF COURSE I DO — CAN’T YOU SEE I’M BUSY HERE — IT’S ABOUT TIME YOU TAKE OUT THE TRASH!!”
- I sarcastically tell the lady carrying her infant in a carseat who says “excuse me” because she wants to get by me, “Uh, yeah, I can’t suck this in honey” (meaning my stomach). Then I roll my eyes as she squeezes past me.
- I almost flip out in the line at the bank because the ATM wasn’t working right so I had to drive around the bank to use a teller.
- I give a dirty look to the guy at Home Depot who tells me “you’re having a boy — I can tell”. I suppose you can tell because you are a freaking baby predicting genius working in the Garden Center of Home Depot. Oh, let me guess, you are a retired Obstetrician.
Yeah, well, so what. We all have our moments. Obviously something is going on in my body of rotundness that I have no control over because ALL of that listed above happened within ONE hour. Just one. Between 8:00 and 9:00 this morning.
Happy Tuesday everyone. It’s starting off on the wrong foot over here. Hopefully later on I’ll be in the mood to smile. My daughter even said as she was getting in the van this morning to go to school, “Mommy, why does your face look so mad”.
I didn’t answer her.