Sometimes I get some really funny stuff. This is from my Aunt Lori. It is just what I needed after a really, really, really, really, really… long day yesterday. It was a good day — just super long because I was super tired. Anyway… laugh out loud ya’ll!!
Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is enough.
Q: I’m two months pregnant now. When will my baby
A: With any luck, right after he finishes
Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a
Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that
sometimes she’s borderline irrational.
A: So what’s your question?
Q: My childbirth instructor says it’s not pain
I’ll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might
be called an air current.
Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A: Right after you find out you’re
Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room
while my wife is in labor?
A: Not unless the word “alimony”
means anything to you.
Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from
A; Yes, pregnancy.
Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if you change the baby’s diaper
Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin
to feel and act normal again?
A: When the kids are in college.
WAYS TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE “ESTROGEN ISSUES”
1. Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
2. You’re adding chocolate chips to your cheese
3. The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
4. Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you
5. You’re using your cellular phone to dial up every
bumper sticker that says: “How’s my driving – call
6. Everyone’s head looks like an invitation to
7. You can’t believe they don’t make tampons
bigger than Super Plus.
8. You’re sure that everyone is scheming to drive
9. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it