My kids are very whiny today. They are pushing me to my limits. I think that they think I hate them as much as I’ve sent them both to their rooms in the past 2 hours.
Ten reasons I’m the “Mean Mom”:
- I won’t let them touch the stove
- I am making them eat their lunch (tortellini with sauce — who wouldn’t want that?)
- I won’t let them play outside in the rain
- I made them help clean the play room
- I won’t turn on the TV
- I made them wash their hands
- I told them NOT to touch anything at the video rental store
- I made them keep trying while they were building their blocks instead of doing it for them
- Daddy’s not home (how this is my fault — well, ask them)
- I won’t let them have more vitamins than their daily dose
I know I am sooooo stinkin’ evil. Call the authorities.
Why oh why did my babysitter back out on me? I really really really needed a night out with my girls.
“Gosh, Mom, you’re such a hater!”