It might be a bad idea doing this on a weekend, but that’s the way it goes I suppose. Maybe I’ll connect back to it later next week too. Anyway, I’ve been thinking about this for awhile. So…
Who are you?
There are a lot of blogs over there on the right. However, if you are a reader and your blog is not there please let me know. Esp if you’re a reader with a blog and you’ve linked to mine and I had no clue. I’ll give you some link love.
Here is a breakdown of those blogs you see shining over there in fabulous land.
- Family: Bliss Family Blog, Confessions of a CF Husband, Growing up Garcia, Roxanne Kristina, The Batts Cave, The Hoyt’s House, This Mom’s World
- Thought provoking: All Toes in the Water, Between My Ears, Big Ear Creations, CycleGuy’s Spin, Deadly Viper, Debateur Debates, Heard God Speak, Quiet Utterings
- Fun and Funny: Ali’s Meanderings, Awkward Moments, iServe, MercyMe, Ragamuffin Soul, Run’n Like a Vagabond
- Making a Difference: Calvary Chapel Women’s, Flowerdust, 6YearMed, Without Wax
- Introspective: God Me and Poker, I Was Just Thinking…, Jaymi’s Weblog, That’s What I’m Talkin Bout Baby
- Talent: Life Song Photography
Most of these blogs could fit into more than one category. In other words, the funny ones aren’t always funny — sometimes they are introspective or thought provoking. The ones “Making a Difference” are sometimes quite funny. And so on.
Let’s show our love for one another. If you read mine and you like it, add me to your blogroll. Let me know you’ve done that so I can also link to yours. Then we will heart each other. It’s that easy.
So who are you?