So I’m babysitting right now. All of the kids are asleep (my two and her one). I want to be asleep too. Blah!
However, here I am at my friend’s computer trying to get sleepy and it isn’t working. I yawn, but I can’t sleep. I even watched a couple of boring TV shows and that didn’t work either.
So I heard on the radio this morning “things men over 25 should not have”. LOL! Some were funny: comic books, a teddy bear, action figures. I had a chuckle or two. Then I thought of “things women over 25 should not have“. Ready? You can add your own or argue my list. Gosh I hope this makes me tired.
- Sparkle or glitter make-up
- Sparkle or glitter nail polish
- Overalls (I am wearing some right now, but seriously I knew I’d be babysitting today)
- Scrunchies for our hair (also guilty of this one today since I’m babysitting)
- A mood ring
- Any Disney character clothing or accessories
- Dolls or stuffed animals
- Anything hanging from your rearview mirror — esp if you drive a minivan
- A mini skirt (this might be for anyone over 30 — I’ll give you 5 extra years to ween yourself)
- Pigtails or a side ponytail
So have at it.
Argue if you want.
Let’s have fun!