And the winner is….!!!
You are formally invited to Candid Chatter’s first and only award ceremony. I hope you wore your finest slippers and jammies for this red carpet event because it begins exactly now.
Hold on to your seats, ladies and gentlemen. You are about to come in contact with the greatest blogs on the Internet. Pay attention. Take notes. No gum popping or ice crunching in this auditorium please. Let’s get started.
The first official award ceremony of Candid Chatter presents the nifty little award thingy for your nifty little (or big) blog. Copy this nifty little thingy onto your site and brag about your awesomeness.
I heart your blog.
- Steve wins an award for being the biggest referrer of ALL TIME. With over 700 referrals to my blog, Steve, I heart you! Grab yourself an award, my friend.
- Bill wins an award for being the biggest referrer in THE LAST 30 DAYS. With almost 100 referrals to my blog, Bill, I heart you! Grab yourself an award, my friend.
- Holly wins an award for being my FLESH and BLOOD. With that kind of connection, Holly, I heart you. Go grab yourself an award, my sister. Actually, if it wasn’t for Holly I wouldn’t be blogging. You get yourself TWO awards, my dear. How’s that for lovin??!!
- Melanie wins an award for being the BEST PHOTOGRAPHER who visits my blog. You have talent, girl. Go grab yourself an award, my friend. I heart your work!!
- Akismet wins an award for PROTECTING MY BLOG against almost 1200 pieces of spam comments. They were unable to attend the ceremony so they’ll get their award in the mail. Thank you Akismet.
- Lana and Janean each win awards for READING MY BLOG and not having one of their own. I heart you and I would heart your blogs if you had them. Just imagine your award perched on your very own blog page, girls. Makes ya want to start a blog now doesn’t it? Congratulations!
- Jen wins an award for having the CUTEST FAMILY blog and the BIGGEST HEART in the blogosphere. I heart your family and your blog. I heart your heart, my friend. Go grab yourself an award.
- Tausha wins an award for being the MOST CREATIVE lady online. Your ideas are adorable. Go grab yourself an award, my friend.
- Roxanne wins an award for THINKING I’M FUNNY. Thank you for making me feel special, girlie. Go grab yourself an award.
- Daphne wins an award for having the MOST HONEST blog in the universe. You really should write a book. Go grab yourself an award, my friend.
- Dave wins an award for being the COOLEST CANADIAN ever! Love your blog, dude. Go grab yourself an award.
- Lorna wins an award for GIVING ME MY FIRST BLOG AWARD. I know you’re new to this corner of the blogosphere, but I heart you and I think you’re cool and I think it’s great that you stand up for yourself even when I get all passionate and stuff. Go grab yourself an award, girlfriend.
- Ivan wins an award because he is TRULY SEEKING GOD and he writes about the journey. I heart your perseverance, my friend. Go grab yourself an award.
- Kyle wins an award for NOT BEING MAD when I told him I wouldn’t pray that he won a video game challenge. LOL!! That was a funny moment in my blogging history. Thanks for your good sense of humor, my friend. Go grab yourself an award.
- Cynthia wins an award for the BIGGEST HAIR in the 80s. Her flashback posts are so much fun. Go grab yourself an award you survivor of Aquanet addiction. I heart you!
- Will wins an award FOR HIS NAME. He is Will Smith. More specifically, he is Will *not the actor* Smith. How cool is that? Go grab yourself an award, my friend.
- Bub wins an award for the TITLE OF HIS BLOG. I heart it. I think it’s great that you put it all out there in one big blog name — “God, Me, and Poker”. Go grab yourself an award, brother.
- Ali wins an award for being MY ONLINE FRIEND THE LONGEST. I met her 5 years ago when we were both pregnant with our girls. I have never met her in person, but I feel all the affection for her as any friend I’ve known 5 years. I heart you, Ali. Go grab yourself an award.
- Jason wins an award for regularly CRACKING ME UP. Funny how we stumbled upon each other, eh? I heart your humor, man. Go grab yourself an award.
- Tony wins an award for being THE BEST DAD in the blogosphere. Read his story and hold on to your heart. Go grab yourself an award, my friend.
- Debateur (I know her real name, but I don’t think she wants it published) wins an award for being THE MOST APPRECIATIVE blog owner. Really. She hearts her readers. Go grab yourself an award, my friend.
- Andrea wins an award for being the COOLEST HOMESCHOOL MOM ever! I heart your kids and your hugs each Sunday. Go grab yourself an award you hard workin’ machine.
- Lauren wins an award for being the MOST AWESOME BIG SISTER on the face of the earth. Your family has no idea how lucky they are to have you. Go grab yourself an award, my dear.
- Ginger wins an award for being SUCH A GENEROUS FRIEND. I’ll have you know this woman let me borrow almost her entire maternity wardrobe. I didn’t ask. She offered. Go grab yourself an award you tiny thing. They’re all too small now, but I totally enjoyed wearing them while I could.
- Joe wins an award for BREAKING IT ALL DOWN on his blog. Want an online Bible study? Go see Joe. Go grab yourself an award, my friend.
- Carlos wins an award because HE DOESN’T HAVE ENOUGH AS IT IS and needs more. Actually, he’s so popular already so go read his blog if you haven’t yet. It’s super duper good.
- Anne wins an award because she GETS IT DONE and for her COMPASSION FOR THE NEEDY. This author of authors has a heart of gold and a real genuine love for the needy people in this world. Her influence on me has been great.
- Pete wins an award for BEST PASTOR HAIR in the USA. His blog is fun too.
- Jaymi wins an award for QUITTING HER BLOG. Hey slacker!!!! You know I heart you and your son is so worth quitting the blog over. Go grab yourself an award, girl.
- MercyMe wins an award for NOT TAKING THEMSELVES TOO SERIOUSLY. They have to be one of the best bands in Christian music with some of the deepest, most touching songs. Yet they are the biggest goofballs online. It makes me wish I was going on the Music Boat Cruise with WayFM next year so I could hang with them and laugh all day long.
- Danielle wins an award for being THE BEST RESIDENT PEDIATRICIAN ever and I truly wish she was in my neck of the woods so I could sign my kids up under her care. What a compassionate doctor!!
- Nathan wins an award for being THE BEST HUSBAND in the world. He has brought so much awareness to cystic fibrosis and his family’s struggle. It has made him an internet icon. His life and the lives of his family has touched millions of readers worldwide.
- My husband, Rich, wins an award for HANGING IN THERE when I’ve embarrassed him in a blog post. He gets to hear me cheer when I’ve had another record day of hits. He gets to hear me cuss when someone ticks me off. He gets to see me cry when I am touched by what others say either on my blog or on theirs. He experiences it all with me and he is so supportive of what I do. Nobody has been affected by my blog more than he has. He’s the best!! I love you, you hunk of burnin’ love!! Now come over here and kiss me.
I hope I didn’t forget anyone. If I did, please accept my apologies.
You are all in my heart.
Thank you for stopping by. Go now to your award’s party with your head held high. You are a winner!
PS: I get another award — for the most links in one post. Sheesh. Took me longer to link everyone than it did to write the entire thing. [smiles]
Got a favorite blog?
Share it with us.