Just a few questions on my mind lately. I don’t have time to write my opinions right now. Painters coming on Monday, Brianna’s last week of school, Rich working almost around the clock (he only takes time off to sleep — literally), lots of summer parties for one reason or another, keeping the kids busy so they don’t notice Daddy is working so much… I am inundated. So, you give me your take and then I’ll be back sometime to spend time giving my take.
- Why are there so many fat kids?
- Why don’t healthy food joints have drive-thru service (like Panera Bread or Subway)?
- Why is it that my son, who is 3, wears 12 mo and 18 mo shorts, but 2T or 3T shirts?
- Why is it that certain people in our society think it’s funny when their kids curse? or lie?
- Why do some people want to cause physical harm to other people?
- Why do some people think it’s funny to make fun of other people just because they are different?
- Why am I such a rebel sometimes?
- Why don’t some women try to look nice? Even if they are overweight? Why not try to do their hair or dress cute or wear a little make-up?
- Why does cake taste so good? and donuts? and chocolate?
Anyway… just a few of the snippits that go through my mind occasionally. Have at it.