Praise the Lord! He is to be praised for certain!
The short of it is this…
- it was a coiled artery deep inside his brain, not an aneurysm
- they carefully uncoiled it and glued it and, when they did, all the veins that were tangled around it straightened up and started functioning normally all on their own
- the blood that had been leaking was already gone (absorbed by the body)
- he will be in the hospital for a long time
- his recovery will include physical therapy akin to what they do for stroke patients and he may have to relearn how to talk and use the right side of his body
I will know more in a few days. In the meantime, I ask you to please keep Joey in your prayers.