In No Particular Order
Can you name 5 difficult decisions you have had to make in your life?
Here are five of mine.
- Divorcing my ex-husband
- Moving to Florida 4 1/2 yrs ago
- Going against the norm and standing firm in my beliefs regarding certain holiday traditions
- Not homeschooling
- Not pushing for adoption. On the flip side, pushing for Jaxon.
How about 5 stupid decisions?
Again, here are a few of mine.
- Smoking pot in the high school bathroom during art class (I did not get caught, but if I had…!!)
- Going in that car alone with my ex-husband before he was even my husband.
- Breaking off my friendship with Sheila b/c I loathed her husband. May she rest in peace.
- Moving out of my parent’s house when I was 18.
- Driving my dad’s Camaro to the mall the first day I got my license after he told me not to. I wrecked it.
Now let’s do 5 of the best decisions you have made.
- Marrying Rich
- Having kids
- Becoming a stay-at-home Mom
- Going back to school
- Becoming a born-again Christian