I take a lot of vitamins. After awhile I get to thinking I should change it up a bit. I just ran out of Zinc. Hmm. Should I get more or take a break? If you’d be so inclined, share with me your vitamin regimen. Tell me why you take what you take. Here is my list…
- Prenatal multi-vitamin: I just weened my son, so until these are gone I’ll keep taking them, then I’ll switch to a regular multi
- Glucosamine: Joint issues. Gaining so much weight during my pregnancies has really done some damage. I actually think I might need knee surgery, but, for now, I take this to help keep them as healthy as possible.
- Zinc: To boost my immune system and because I’m a pescetarian (vegetarian who eats fish). Also, I just got done breastfeeding my 1 year old and I needed it b/c nursing can deplete a lactating Mommy’s supply of zinc.
- Vitamin D3: For overall good health esp bone health, protection from cancer, mood elevation.
- Vitamin B12: I don’t eat pork, poultry, or beef… so I can stand to use a little extra. This is for energy.
- Vitamin B6: I actually think I will quit this one because I eat a lot of salmon as well as spinach. Too much B6 can damage nerves.
How about you?