Here is an artist’s rendition of Hell.
In the Bible, Hell is described as…
- Eternal fire
- Unquenchable fire
- A place of torment and fire
- Everlasting destruction
- A lake of burning sulfur
- Where the wicked are tormented day and night forever and ever
This is an artist’s rendition of a person meeting Jesus in Heaven.
In the Bible, Heaven is described as…
- A place of eternal life
- It possesses the Glory of God
- A place where there is no more pain, no more sorrows, no more tears
- Where death is conquered
- Revelation describes in detail streets of gold, precious stones, gates of pearl, a throne, crowns, worship, music, angels, a rainbow of emerald
I believe what the Bible says.
Even so, my question is this…
How can I be eternally filled with joy with no hint of sorrow
if someone I love is in Hell?
Am I alone in this thought?